Bathurst Centre Dental Care is excited to help everyone smile again!
We have implemented new safety measure as part of of our ongoing commitment to your oral health and your overall safety.
At your next appointment you will notice these changes, such as:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. A form may need to be signed before you enter the office affirming your health status.
• You ask you to come to the office with a mask. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the treatment area.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and water cooler since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• In the interest of physical distancing, we are advising all adult patients to attend the office alone if possible.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but it will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear – such as masks, face shields, gowns – than we normally do during your visit.
• Once seated all of our patients will be asked to rinse with an approved rinse to reduce the concentration of bacteria and virus residing in the mouth.
• Once the procedures begin, the same care, gentleness and dedication to perfection that you have come to expect from our office will be there for you.
• Covid symptoms screening is also performed daily for all of our staff. Sneeze guard has been placed in the front desk area. Air purifiers with HEPA filter and UV light will be placed in the treatment area to help improve air quality.
Bathurst Centre Dental Care has been proudly serving the neighborhood since the Thornhill Smart Center opened in 2008. A friendly family dental clinic, Bathurst Centre Dental Care offers emergency dental services, dental services for children, and a wide range of cosmetic dental services including dental implants, Invisalign and Six Month Smiles. For your convenience, we have staff that speak English, Mandarin, Farsi and Russian. Dr. Qin Li obtained her Doctor of Medical Dentistry degree from McGill University in 2006 and completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency program at University of Connecticut in 2007. Since then, Dr. Li has cared for patients at pediatric, geriatric and family clinics in California, Ottawa, and the GTA. A large part of our success is due to our staff who are dedicated to ensuring you understand your current oral health, help you make informed decisions about your treatment, and teach you how to care for your teeth so they last a lifetime.
Mon: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tue: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Wed: Closed Thu: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM Fri: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Sat: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM Sun: Closed